Mountain Barrel - Small - Sunlight in the forest
This candle is poured using artisan techniques with a natural soy wax blend and high quality essential and fragrance oils. They will burn exceptionally well...a clean even burn with minimal sooting, leaving little to no residue and a lingering fragrance. Himalayan Candles are hand made and packaged at their studio in Decatur, Georgia.
This Mountain Barrel candle is a light color, smoothly sanded, renewable mango wood container. This candle has a gorgeous natural wax finish with a fitted lid and metal base plate to ensure safe burning and the candle will burn evenly to the liner if the following measures are taken:
- Please ensure you keep all wicks lit at the same time.
- It is essential to burn the candle for at least 3-4 hours at the beginning and each time you light it. This will create the widest burn pool.
- Trim wicks prior to lighting to maintain the cleanest burn and prevent a flame height that is larger than intended.
- 17 oz.
- 40 hr burn time
- Sunlight in the forest fragrance
- Dimensions: 6.5 × 7.5 × 3.75 in